<body>

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hey dude, where's my freedom of speech?


Untimely birth of my 2cents column
Hi. I'm a fallen angel. The ex-IBM president. This will be my second home since my loose cannon friendster profile came underfire some time around my birthday last month.


Sms from Pumpkin: Baby i received a few complaints about your friendster column. They are quite unhappy with what you have wrote.

Sms from IBM President (in the midst of a dim sum lunch buffet at China Sq): Is it? HAHAHA



From that day, the IBM president became the enemy of (part of) the class.

It's good that there are fans who are keeping copies of what I wrote for that 3rd issue of IBM column. After looking through it again, I wonder what did I seriously misquote or blabber too much about. I did post on friendter subsquently asking her to come and talk to me. All I got was a 'cornering fiasco' in the girls' toilet in school

As no one likes to be barked at by some female dogs in school. Trust me. HA. So here I am. Seeking a new avenue for my creativity and nonsensical musings. Of cuz, not forgetting IBM followers who experienced a drought of gossips for a month. Not my fault. If any, I will post some interesting stuff