<body>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Invasion of the Super Dickheads


Genetic Makeup of Men


Good men are turning gay. God is waiting for the old slimy batch to die off before making a fresh new good batch..



Have I ever told you men are dickheads? Cheating men are dickheads waiting to be chopped off.


Mammy. plans. to. file. for. divorce. when. i. get. a. job.


Seriously. why. wait. ?.


This reminds me of an advertisement on TV sometime ago. Long ago.
My grandfather was a 2-timer. (My grandfather was an engineer)
So was my father. (So was my father)



My grandfather had 2 'wives' at the same time. My grandma and her niece *WOW* I hope my grandfather turns in his grave.
Why make me repeat. Men are slutty.


Have you noticed that cheats are on the rise recently? Soon they will infiltrate the whole world and penetrate everything with their dickheads. The towns and cities will be covered with their slime.. Slimy bastards.


Dickheads in Action
Oh I'm planning to tell you soon.... (After I leave you or when you die)
No way was I looking at her breasts darling... (Check out her ass too... shagalicious *slurp mouth*)
You are the best baby! (For now..)
I'll never lie to you (Over small, insignificant stuff)
I'm a bastard (I'm a bastard)
Source: Chan (2005)


Yours sincerely,

SAF
Society for Angry Female

P/s getting a dog is far better than getting a man. Trust me. Can you tell I have got a rage problem?