<body>

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The world is too small for me to keep my ears to myself..


They always say bad news travel fast. Especially so when there are people like me. Still wondering who was the first person who saw my column and told others. Subsequently letting me fall face flat into hot soup. Ouch.

I have my own suspicions of who told on me. Could it be Miss hairspray poser? The closest link to me, as an act of revenge? Or could it be Miss Eyes-look-funny? I know she reads my profile regularly. All thanks to hot stud Mr Wei. Or perhaps someone from Class A?

My bets are with the first 2. What's yours?

People have a knack of knowing who I'm talking about in my columns. No shit. And they are angry when I call a spade a spade. All the makeup must have gone to their brains.

Oops. I have to be a bit more careful with my personal descriptions from now on.

Yours sincerely,
Nerd Chan