<body>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sorrie did you miss me?


I actually feel apologetic when I don't blog.



So i apologise.



I was feeling kinda of lazy and busy ----> I know it sounds like an oxymoron



And also, I wanted to blog especially on today, becuz today's the official release of someone's album.. erm i mean biography... opps i mean weblog.



A good round of applause for CMJ!!



Once I get the go-ahead sign from her majesty, I WILL be the OFFICIAL MEDIA to advertise her blog.



So I will do a short blog before I go and take a shower.



Anyway, I was saying I was busy rite? Taking a leaf out from Mr D's resume sending tactics, I have decided to mass send and spam potential employers with my resume.



I have sent out about 8 today. Yeah! After a week of not sending any out, I have decided to be more proactive in my job search.



I hope it works. Wish me luck cuz I have no wish to be a Hooter Girl. Or to sell my kidneys.



By the way, I have got a massive, head splitting, mind boggling headache after watching Miss Universe 2005 the other night.



Yes I know it sounds familiar becuz I had a headache after watching Infernal affairs too.



I was having a headache because question marks were plastered and running all over my brain.



Fashion police alert:



Huh? Huh? Huh?



Erm... I present to you Singapore's National Costume



Erm.. And I took a moment to ponder,



Erm... but peacocks, we are not.



Erm.. so what's that thingy on Cheryl's head huh?



Erm... then I realised that by saying the above could get me into trouble.



Erm.. so I would like to add that the costume's not that bad but it gave me a bad headache.



Erm... why?



Erm... becuz I think I killed enough brain cells but I still cannot figure out how that costume signify Singapore?



Erm... I mean, whats with the feathers man?



*shrugs* ----------> since no one knows and no one can answer my question.



But I'm glad they are not the type of feathers we see on feather dusters.



Anyway, I think Singapore's national costume should be the SIA stewardess kebaya.



Sexy, feminine and instaneously recognisable. I saw this tourist, MALE wearing this shirt with the SIA kebaya print. I tried to take a picture of him to show you guys but I nearly ended up with a black eye.




Erm... By the way, nice evening gown, Miss Japan.






Erm... but you gave me a headache too.




Erm.. ok maybe I don't know much about fashion.. but the headache is real.



And since I took the time to sieve through the pictures, you people better look and ogle all that is worth




2nd Runner up: Miss Dominican Republic






1st Runner up: Miss Puerto Rico





Miss Universe: Miss Canada



After looking at them, I have abandoned ALL hopes of entering the contest next year. And I have smashed all mirrors at home. And I'm not going to brush my teeth and comb my hair ever. Why bother?



Oh and if you want to wank to their pictures, you can actually BUY pictures of each delegate.




I was at Chinatown the other day too and I saw Darth Vader & Chewbacca and I thought they looked a little weird.



But I just can't put a finger to what looks so strange about them.








I think they might have cancer.



Look at the cancerous lumps at the top of their heads.



Bummer.



Till later.