<body>

Monday, May 30, 2005

New *** on the Block


I'm having this massive, head-splitting, mind boggling headache after watching infernal affairs on tv.


Could probably be due to having to decide whether Andy Lau or Tony Leung is better looking.



VS



Tough choice. which explains the source of headache.



Every time I watch an Andy Lau movie on tv, I get (thunder, lightning and moon) struck by how good looking he has become as he aged.


Mr Chan, do you think you would look like this when you are in your 40s?


I certainly hope so.




By the way, I know in my Choking the Chicken post, I stated that Mr Wei will be known from that day onwards as Mr Chan.


But seriously, I'm tired of sharing my surname with a man.


I mean if there is no monetary involvement, I wouldn't like to share anything with anyone and that includes my surname.


So from today forth, I hope my readers and I will cease to refer to him as Mr Chan. But still, a few points to note as stated in my Choking the Chicken post, Mr Wei will STILL have to:


1) bear ALL my children
2) do ALL housework
3) choke his own chicken


See. Like all men, ALL that I ask for is very simple.




New Job on the Block


I was looking through the recruitment ads again. I know some of you people have been grumbling to anyone who is willing to listen about how there are no good jobs on the market that is not desk bound and allows plenty of social interactions with other human beans.



I have the perfect job for you.






And in the hot sunny humid weather of Singapore, the AIRY uniform will be a plus point.




New Blog on the Block.


Ermm... that doesnt sound too right....


As you people know that someone (identity will be kept very very secret or secretest) in our community is rumoured to be publishing her biography.. oops i mean blog soon. I have been thinking about some possible names for her (identity will be kept very very secret or secretest) blog.


1) speggyworld - which will be similar to ayamworld and will talk about the latest korean/taiwan drama in town
2) plentyoffishballs - which will be similar to mine and will showcase her love for food
3) meijiologyrulez - which will be similar to sotonologyrulez and will showcase some unique new words which she has invented



In case, she finds that the names a tad too similar to other bloggers in our community. Perhaps she will like to look through the other suggestions which I have came up with.



1) thetiongbahruprincess - this blog will showcase some of the unknown delights of her little erm.. town
2) bunnylover - need I say more?
3) alwaysoncredit - this blog will feature some of her tactics in dealing with monetary matters
4) missuslee - a compilation of love poems dedicated to her husband
5) meijiphotodatabase - will show the millions of photos of the writer with her fun-loving & beautiful friends



Of course, if the rumoured person is lazy and refuses to use her creativity to come up with a title. She could always stick to the following/boring:



1) tanmeiji.blogspot.com - identity will be kept very very secret or secretest
2) serenetan.blogspot.com - huh? who?
3) speggy40.blogspot.com - like the hotmail account



A little birdie told me that the "released date" for her album.. oops i mean biography... i mean blog is set to be on the 1st of JUNE.



So till den.




New Shop on the Block



The other day I was at the newly renovated Marina Square. The new MS looks promising. Some big names have oredi set foot there.


Den I came across something. And I almost burst my eyeballs becuz I was rubbing my eyes a little too hard.




Can you equate this type of fashion





with this particular spokesperson



and if you can't tell, that's Faye Wong.



and here's the surprise




with Baleno?



It will take time to equate everything with everything.




And it takes time to get over the fact that there's something growing mould in your OWN HOME FRIDGE!







HOW CAN PARENTS LET THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!


DONT THEY REALISE THAT THIS MIGHT SCAR KIDS FOR LIFE???!?



Speaking of parents, mum's going over to Malaysia to visit some relatives tomorrow.


I'm worried that she's going alone but hey, I get to hold a mass orgy at home!



1 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 1:36 PM, May 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

thanks for entertaining me at work, such a nice and long blog. do blog more often, maybe about 2-3 times within 24 hrs? that would certainly be the best option.

btw, i do tink that you shld do another online poll fer the name of miss fotogenic's blog. i'm very sure dat there'll be lotsa responses.
from the certainly-looking-fwd-to-tiongbahruprincess.blogspot.com's frend,
liloo the linnie