<body>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Judging books by their covers


Why do others tell us not to judge others by their covers but people are judged by their academic results?


A few days ago, I received the result of my BGGC project. This is one module which leaves me stumbling over its acroymn several times. BBGC. BGCC. BGGC. Whatever combinations you can think of, i have said before.

Anyway, I was ok with what I have got but I could have done better. As usual. Seriously, I'm grateful to my group members who pulled me to that higher ground. If i'm with another group, I seriously doubt I can obtain that kind of results. Actually, I'm just being humble haha

Gradings of Projects
Pass
Credit
Distinction (standing here)
High Distinction

I got to say this. Most of the time, I'm in doubt as to the way I feel my project is being marked. I'm not really sure if the lecturers/markers like our third-class lecturer Mr Sherman really goes through what is written and not just give us a good grade so he can continue to 'feel for fishes in muddy water' and earn a living off rich SIM students.

By the way, after 4 months, I have absolutely no idea what he has been teaching in class.