<body>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lets do the Blogie Woogie


Ladies and gentlemen,



And those of you, sitting in front of your computer screen.



This is moment we have been waiting for.



Live from Singapore Guillemard Studios



The One



The Only



Event that we have been waiting for in 2005





Let's put our hands on our mouse and welcome the (mandarin) princess of pop, MJ (not to be confused with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson) highly anticipated Weblog





*furious clicking of mouse* [also known as applause in geek land]



Don't blink your eyes cuz you can only see this HERE and NOW live on the OFFICIAL MEDIA, Guillemard Studios.



May I present to you, the latest weblog in town



*furious clicking of mouse* [also known as applause in geek land]







Controversy sides of a Clown!! (Four and a Half ticks out of Five by Egg Days)




Before, we let you take a peek at this creation, we now take you behind the scenes of the making of this weblog.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




A short fictional interview with the princess of pop earlier on:



Reporter: Thank you so much for taking the time out from your busy schedule, Miss Chen



Miss Chen: *smiles and nod*



Reporter: It's been a long time since I have seen you, so what have you been busy with?



Miss Chen: I'm preparing for my next album which will be recorded at Paradiz* and the album is titled S-Games.



Reporter: Is the genre of the album similar to your previous album?



Miss Chen: It is slightly different style becuz Lee Hom and Jay's style of song writing are pretty different.



Reporter: Did you avoid attending the recent Music Awards to avoid Jay Lee and his new squeeze, Panty Hose.. oops I mean Miss Petty Tan?



Miss Chen: I will not answer personal questions today but I wasn't able to make it that day...



Reporter: But it is widely rumoured that you wanted to avoid Mr Lee and his mistress Petty Tan.



Miss Chen: *flaring of nostrils* I had something on that day...



Reporter: Erm... Okie so what were you busy with on that day?



Miss Chen: Erm... I was busy blogging



Reporter: Blogging?!? Sorry. This came as a surprise to me becuz I cant imagine you blogging



Miss Chen: Are you saying that I can't blog?



Reporter: Erm... No.. that's not what I meant. What I mean is that I can only imagine you on the stage singing your lungs away.



*Uncomfortable pause of silence*



Reporter: Erm.. so talking about your new and highly anticipated blog, why set it up when you are so busy with preparations for your new album?



Miss Chen: Well, I need to interact with my huge fan base so I thought it will be a good way to communicate with them, for instance to inform them that I need lozenges for my sore throat and things like that.



Reporter: I have heard rumours that you started this blog becuz you wanted to compete with Xiaxue, is that true?



Miss Chen: That is absolute trash. Xiaxue is a blog princess. I'm a pop princess. Read my lips. Pop Princess. So we are of a different genre.



Reporter: So are you going to advertise about your blog? Can I read your blog?



Miss Chen: Erm.. I'm just going to advertise it by word of mouth, especially, my good fren's big mouth. BUT HOR, DUN PASTE MY ADD IN UR BLOG LEH!!! my blog only open to those that i am close frens with...arigato.




Note:
So you have heard it from the horse's mouth, if she hasnt given you the web address, it could mean that your relationship with her has plenty of question marks. Thank you.



Let's do the boogie woogie man



2 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 1:29 PM, June 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Heh, i thot u could send ur resume to MediaCorp too... let's start small, at MediaCorp first. Build up ur name, get some experience, gain more contacts, den move over to Hollywood. If all else fails, there's ALWAYS GULFWOOD. Hey, don't see no up that place k? Din u read the ST abt more firms going there for their business. So there are many opportunities there!

Oh... the pop princess didn't update me about her new blog address...so i guess i know where i stand...Boohoohooo!!!

 

At 8:23 PM, June 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

oh, oh oh... am i exchanging comments with our pop princess????
I cannot believe it!!! U noe how many people actually yearn to talk to Tao Jiji (Jelly), Zhou Dong (Clar,Bunny,Petty Tan) & others like LDJ/ZDJ/ABC/DEF...or whatever the initials are... (Sotong, Ayam)!!!
I can't believe my luck. *Sing* I can feel so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, I can feel so lucky in love...urm...job...urm...blo-og...
Pop princess, u really make my DAY!! *muackz*

- Lucky Economic Comittee