<body>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

TV: The root of all evil *TADA*


'The power of suggestion is often the greatest when caught unaware'



I was at Mr wei's place chilling out, watching 'Addicted to Love' and i realised in the midst of the show that I could be jolly well addicted to him. Not that I din want to. But if you knew who I am was in the past, I would have told you that:
1) men are not pigs. pigs are smart
2) men can be sluts too
3) men are scums of the earth

You get the drift lah and here I'm thinking that I'm addicted to Mr wei. Weak woman.

************


Monday is telly night. It's a night which I rush home *no matter where I am* to watch my favourite shows. Actually I think tv shows are trash. Unless we are talking about hot chicks cherlyn fox or glenda chong reading news on CNA. I could be doing more productive activities if there was no tv in my life. Like cleaning my room. Or doing cross stitch. Or helping the Singapore govt with the birth rates issue.

I think Desperate Housewives is great entertainment. Not everything in the show is about sex, Mr Jeffrey Goh. Now Mr Goh is my lecturer, and a good one at that for my BGGC module. He mentioned in one of his class that Desperate Housewives is bad for my moral. My morals or the lack of them, of cuz is nothing compared to Paris Hilton. But it is a topic which I intend to devote an entire posting to. Sometime soon. In the near future. So we will not talk about them here.

The deal is the government should make men watch Desperate Housewives (DH). Besides eyeballing hot old chicks in the flick, men should be learning about how they fucked up women's life. I get a shivery feeling saying that. Wonder why. They (housewives) are desperate mentally, not physcially, Mr Jeffrey Goh. Thank you.

After watching DH at 10pm, I will arm wrestle for the hold of remote control with mammy.


Mammy: I want to sing ktv
Fishmonger Chan: But it's 11pm oredi
Mammy: I will sing softly
Fishmonger Chan: *roll eyes* No one sings cantonese opera softly
Mammy: I'm your mum
Fishmonger Chan: I will call the police


This only happens in my dream.

If I happened to be wearing red panties on that day, I will be master of the remote control. Gaining access to the remote will mean that my morals will going south for the moment lah.

Bimbo hot chick Stripperella - stripper by day, heroine by nite voiced by, no prizes for guessing right, pammy anderson. Conversations in the cartoon goes like this:


Friend: I have never won anything in my life
Stripperella: I won a wet t-shirt contest when i was in 3rd grade
Friend: *exclaimation* IN 3RD GRADE?!?
Stripperella: *bimbotic* Yeah. I was 18.



Yeah. Sue me. I enjoy cheap humour.