<body>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Con artist in disguise






YIPPY!!



I'm SO happy!!




Path, birth, perth, staff, berth... whatever... Finder called me too..



Thank god for that useless call.



Becuz:


1) it made me realised that my mobile is in WORKING order - this shall be named the ayam symptom in her honour HEE


2) I don't feel left out anymore becuz everyone HAS already received a call from them - although I have no idea where they have gotten my number


3) it gave me someone to talk to on a hot, lonely thursday afternoon with nowhere to go - enough said, my eyes are getting watery




Is it really that hard to look for a job these days?



I have been really positive about it but hearing people talking about how hard it is really puts me down.



It hasn't even been a month since our last paper people!



Don't lose hope *beam megawatt smile*