<body>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Battle of the Microphone Hoggers


Paradiz Centre. 12.30pm

Well today, the gang was schedule to meet at 12.30pm for lunch *dictated by Miss foodlover*. From the moment I stumbled out of bed till 12.30pm, which is a total of 2 hours, I wondered why we have got to meet 1.5 hours before KTV just for lunch. Hmmm.. still wondering why at 10.58pm...

Today most of us expected the surfacing of mic/remote hoggers *wonder who*

Okie I feel my right eye twitching, oh stop cursing me.



Paradiz Foodcourt. 12.45pm

I called almost everyone except for Looloo since i dont have her number. All late. Great. Where's my good ayam when I need her? Poor Ayam is down with flu so no one to sing oldies with me. :( SAD.

I went to draw money and heng, Miss KTV queen arrived and her humble servant *which is me* went to buy food for her and myself.

Mr wei called. Shit. Forget to sms him to tell him I'm oredi outside which I promised to do so last nite. Shit. Shit. He tells me that he is meeting Marcus baby in town today. Sorrie hot stud forgot to give u an sms.



Kbox Reception. 2pm

All was here except Dajie, who went all the way to Simei from her place to see doctor and hence was late. Trotted to the reception to register and the person who made reservations vanished into thin air *strange but true* Too bad - let Nana earn points. I was too slow in taking out my Kbox card. *giggle*

Forgot to bring my student card. Heng the nice receptionist take a look at me and immediately can tell I'm still a student. *thank god for good genes*



Room 85. 2.05pm

Grabbed hold of remote control before *anyone else* can touch it first and passed it to Nana - the moderator.

Sing. Sing. Sing.



After 4 hours of mic hogging, the rest are turning to other sources of entertainment... *identity kept secret but can roughly tell who lah*



I think I might like to go KTV with Dajie and Looloo cuz they don't sing alot and they dont fiddle with the remote.



Room85. 6.05pm

Among my other vices, KTVing with gang is my favourite activity besides mahjong. But as time passes... Was soon in semi conscious state as afternoon nap time had arrived. Eyelids getting heavier. Not in the mood to sing anymore but others are still going strong. So I tried my best to sing an occasional song every now and den. No energy to even play with KTV queen.

Not surprisingly, the song list comprises of mainly KTV queen's songs as like the last time we went to KTV. Wats new? Right ayam?



Previously: No 2 to 5 belongs to KTV queen. *Is it our turn yet?* A common phrase which echo in our hearts and minds.



Thankfully KTV queen has an appointment with her good frens to meet for a fabulous dinner. She abandoned me/us at 6.45pm.



Room 85. 7.22pm

The usual waitress finally came to tell us to buzz off. Everyone looks mildly relieved to be able to go home/go shopping/go meet bf soon.



Home. Sweet. Home. 8.30pm.

Uploaded my secret pictures. Private investigators can hire me on a part time basis. Call me.



2 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 1:25 AM, April 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

nxt time remember to sms me huh

 

At 1:44 AM, April 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Oh my...She is good..
Luckily I was sitting beside someone who was able to *shield* my identity...whew