<body>

Friday, June 03, 2005

Making good use of time


Woohoo..



Today's the official release of ayam's life as a chicken..



Well I wonder if she wants me to be her official media as well...



Jia You Ayam!! Such things take time ok?



Anyway, I'm about to go out now..



I just used the Red Earth blusher which I bought the other time while shopping for CMJ's present.






Den I looked into the mirror and realised that these primates could be my relatives worr..



Bummer...



So I tried to make my hair look different to draw attention away from my baboon ass red cheeks







So i scrunched my hair up like the good ol' Xiaxue way


Erm.. but somehow it looks different from hers.



Mine just looked like dried hay... or some deformed 'you tiao'



And considering how humid and hot today's weather is, I'm not surprise if my hair catch fire..



Thank god I'm NOT meeting the gals today.



We would have caused a bush fire somewhere with this weather.



So today, I ended up looking something like that




I'm the stuff legends are made of.


Till tonight folks.



4 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 3:54 PM, June 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

piangz... u update fast man. i just clicked on ur blog abt 20mins ago, with still de story of ur hero mama, den went to fill my water bottle, den refresh, den, TATA!!! New blog.

I love bunny the dawnie for her blog updates.

Thanks for accompanying me during work. I'm lovin' it...

skinny the linnie the liloo

 

At 6:14 AM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Well done!
[url=http://mnogmaey.com/pucs/xugp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nkcoozqh.com/imte/xvaw.html]Cool site[/url]

 

At 6:15 AM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 

At 6:15 AM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Well done!
http://mnogmaey.com/pucs/xugp.html | http://vhsygcsz.com/rzjv/nprq.html