<body>

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Caught between the Keyboard & Mouse


OH MY GOD




I havent been eating, sleeping, bathing and blogging becuz I am obsessed with a game




I ignore my frens on MSN becuz I'm playing game




I open my eyes, I think about my game. I live, sleep, eat and talk game.




Click here to see what perverted game Bunnie is playing at the moment




I havent even looked thru last week's recruitment ads and it's wednesday oredi




Help! Bunnie needs HELP! This is a desperate cry for SOS!! My fingers are stucked to my keyboard and mouse!!



I might even tell Liloo that I am sick tml so that I can play game at home




Kidding.



1 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 11:46 PM, June 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

you better dun... if not, i'll ask hammie to eat u up