<body>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hey where's your brain sista?


One of my intelligence agents reported something today that made me see red.



Remember sometime ago when I told you this guy cheated behind his girlfriend's back with a tiger beer promoter?



Guy: we will refer to as Ronny** for references sake

Girlfriend: we will refer to as Babe**

Tiger Beer Promoter: we will refer to as Nalisa**


**Identities have not been changed much to protect identity. I mean who cares right?




That fat piece of spectacled lard also known as Ronny is back with his Babe again!



And he told Babe that it's Nalisa who threw herself at him.



*Rolled my eyes* Pls lor. The only thing worthy to throw at him is a used sanitary napkin.



And he also told her that he was lonely at that time hence unable to resist temptation.



And she forgave him.



If I was dead in my grave, I would have flipped. Truly.



I have no right to get agitated. Yes I know. It's other people's life and they are in no way related to me. So I'm going to take a bathe and watch TV to cool down and resist the urge to launch into another feminist talk which turns men off.



However, as a feminist I'm still have to inform you that there are some levels of naivety which I, myself have never seen. Like this case.



I foresee tragedy approaching.