<body>

Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm your sassy neighbour


I am in a grumpy mood today.



What's new - you ask me.



Today is different. Becuz today I was woken up by my new neighbours at 8:30amish



grrrr....



Having new neighbours can be a good and bad thing.



Good becuz there is this sense of anticipation on your part that your new neighbour is actually an Edison lookalike and his 2 brothers remotely resembles Jay and Shawn. YEAH.




My sexy neighbours *credits:Nana*





The bad thing is your new neighbour is actually a wrinkly old ah pek - with a pot belly to boot... Bummer.



Another bad thing about having new neighbours is having to endure legal noise pollution which is also known as renovation works.



I took a kaypoh peek at the renovation license stuck outside next door. It says renovation works approved to be carried out from the 19th to 22nd June 2005. HELLO?! Today is already 23rd.



What's more, you get to experience the utimate joy of having leery looks cast upon you by sweaty & smelly renovation workers when you step outside to take out the rubbish to the rubbish chute.



Although you are dressed in tattered and torn t-shirt which has not been washed for weeks, you feel as though you are wearing just a bikini top and thong bottom when you walk pass them. Makes one feel like "some poultry animal" at gelyang.



Adding to the noise is the woman who have brought me up for the past 18years 75months. You simply cannot believe that she has only 2 lungs. She sings KTV day and night and any time inbetween. And becuz she cannot hear herself sing due to all the drilling going on, she tries to sing even louder than usual.



I cannot bitch about this woman too much if not I will probably kenna lightning strike so I will stop here.



Wah Lau. I have to endure this for a week. Will someone adopt me for a week?




So nevermind, since I'm up so early, might as well as spam my resumes to employers and read the blogs that I read everyday.



My everyday Brain food





Den I went to have a look at my blog.





Eyesore on my blog




I dunno if you people know this. But I'm very anal about formatting. Fix it dude.




You know when I'm grumpy, there's only one person who can cheer me up indefinitely.




So I went to look look see see her blog. Den I realised that she is wearing the earring we gave her for her birthday.


AND YES! It's the one I choose *boast*




Cinderella going to the ball to meet her metal prince aka prince alloy



I have to cover her face to protect her identity if not I will kenna kan by her as usual.





In case you are bored and broke this june holidays, students, bummer and the unemployed can visit the Haw Par Villa for some fun and entertainment.


10 Reasons why visit Haw Par Villa



Footnote:
Thanks to Nana for sending me the Initial D pictures which made me fantasize that my neighbours are Edison, Jay and Shawn. And that I had almost forgotten what is my boyfriend's name.



2 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 2:15 AM, June 24, 2005, Blogger bunzilla, your number one fan said,

i knew long ago that you had a crushed on my mr wei

 

At 2:16 AM, June 24, 2005, Blogger bunzilla, your number one fan said,

anyway mr wei is feeling sick today poor jiji