<body>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Me si the creator


Someone asked me where I got the title thingy from.



I made it lah. Cannot is it? Grrr..



I made the background and everything else from scratch OK *boastful*



I used to be pretty good in Photoshop but now, I pretty much suck at Photoshop. Well I suck in alot of things actually.



Anyway, the other day, when I was still working at THAT place - my 2nd day at work, the BOSS said to me "Do a poster for the lucky dip at Carrerfour"



I freaked. Considering it was already 3plus on Friday and Lucky Dip is on Monday. Need time for printing and colour separation and stuff. AND I HAVENT TOUCH PHOTOSHOP FOR AGES.



I freaked. First day I ran an IPO press conference at Raffles Hotel. Second day, I had to maintain their new corporate website and design a poster. If I was still there, I could be asked to climb Mount Everest by the end of this week.



In the midst of all these, I have NOT seen any terms of employment from the employer. I have not been introduce to any colleagues yet. No orientation, no shit, no HR department. AND I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT.



So the task of designing ANYTHING will fall on the next lucky soul who is marketing executive.



Bless you.



Back in Polytechnic days I had wild dreams of being a graphic designer.



STOP IT. Don't think I can't see you rolling your yellow eyeballs at me.



But still, dreams are dreams. I never wanted to be a business person but here I am.



So after Polytechnic, I sort of return to reality where I realised one doesn't live on his or her dreams but on bread and water instead.



These few days I have been meddling around with Photoshop on my gorzilla's PC since I'm sick of rubbing shoulders with fellow sweaty singaporeans and hence is staying home to rot.



And since Brother is the latest blogger member on our community, I would like to extend my warmest welcome to him.




I present to you, Mr Lee and Mr Wei



The Original Picture





The lightened picture





Look Ma. Just the grass.





Advertisement for the Gay IPOD. whatever.




Dreams are just dreams.



1 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 4:16 AM, June 22, 2005, Blogger Icy PrinCesS, your number one fan said,

Wah dont get so defensive leh... did i step on the mine?

I dint ask that title thing, did i? I tink i asked abt the background some time back haha.. oops..

But its ok lar, cool down.. means ur stuff got professional standard n quality mah..

N if u not good at fotoshop n all this kinda thing hor, then my blog u help mi is fake one la..

V good liao la..see mi worse till CMI..

Oh yeah, n thanks for the little notes at the side. *muaks*