<body>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

From Print to Screen


Liloo Tan, Happy Birthday!!



Earlier today, the four of us, nana, ayam mother hen, liloo and I went to ogle Initial D.



Notice the usage of word "ogle" - as we have absolutely no interest in the storyline whatsoever. They went to ogle at guys but I, being noble with absolutely no lecherous thoughts, went with one purpose - to ogle the beautiful racing cars that the characters drive.



Heh.



Surprisingly, the movie was better than I expected. Maybe becuz I went in with low expectation on the plot and high expectation on eye candy.



I'm talking about Cars!! CARS! Can't you stop thinking of the 3 handsome dudes for once?



HIYO so exasperating to communicate with old people nowadays leh.



Today I went in the cinema thinking that I will come out gushing about the 3 eye candies but I came out gushing about another unexpected shuai guy...





Eh Uncle, why you so shuai?



I think you quite shuai and cool, Uncle Wong but you might want to consider NOT wearing sleeveless in the future, if you still want me to be your fan.
Men in sleeveless just reminds me of darren.



Why I think Uncle Anthony is shuai could be due to the fact that I lack a fatherly figure now HAHA



Mum is seeing lawyer tomorrow. I think she will find that Uncle Anthony is shuai too.



Today after watching some movie trailers in the cinema, it struck me that alot of upcoming movies are adapted from print.



Have hollywood run out of ideas for movie plots?



Or are script writers becoming more expensive?



If any hollywood bigwigs or producers read this, you might want to employ me to help you churn out your next oscar hit while I'm still available to work for you.



Hey Mr wei, by the way, remember someone whom I forgot who, told you that The Chronicles of Narnia, Narnia is the name of the little girl.



Actually Narnia is the name of the magical place lah. Dunno which idiot told you that Narnia is the little girl's name.



Heh.



See Chronicles of Narnia: the merlion, the bitch and skipping rope's website



Yes yes in a nutshell, it's about the story of a bitch who found a magical skipping rope by the singapore merlion - inspired by ayam's war of the worlds between aliens and singapore HEHE



Another print to screen which I highly anticipate will be Charlie and the Khong Guan factory.



See. I told you I can churn out local favoured stories for hollywood.



Enough about me crapping about movies.



2 women = market. 3 women = pasar malam. 11 women = united nations summit.



Very pleased to inform that the UN summit this year was held successfully at the newly opened Swensens at Marina Sq.



I have no idea how many pictures we have taken today but it will roughly take 3-4 days for me to photoblog. You fussy and impatient people have no idea how trouble it is to post up pictures and think of crappy captions man.
I would like to see someone else do it this time round.



Some pictures I took of Liloo's unintended present, complimentry from the Mgmt of Marina Sq.



Some socks to warm your feet and rice for good nutrition.






The box used to trick Liloo.




I hope my sister doesnt realise that her box is gone. Forever.




Talking about my sister, the both of us as well as Mr wei are addicted to Maple



Left to right: My work and gaming CPUs and gorzilla's gaming and work stations.






If Maple mgmt are reading this, they may want to consider hiring me to be their marketing personnel while I'm still available becuz I have managed to interest our dear Ayam to consider playing maple.



Download Maple and Start Playing



Need instructions, call me.



Some screenshots of my Maple character which is like the real me too.




My character taking a rest after battle





Me in my hometown





Mr wei and I





Mr wei and I making kissy faces at each other



Will try to make pictures bigger tomorrow



1 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 1:52 AM, July 01, 2005, Blogger Icy PrinCesS, your number one fan said,

Neh..i dun just go in to oogle at Edison ok... haha u oso go in see jay initially dun key key...

But i came out impressed with the drifting n nothing else haha

ok ur game looks fun