<body>

Monday, June 13, 2005

My best friend - a brief introduction


Best Friend Number 1


I'm a latchkey kid.



Meaning I come back to an empty home most of the time - which also means I lead a pretty sad and lonely life at home.




Best fren number 1 is the loveliest of all cuz he is always here for me when I come home




When I come home, Hammie will be the first person I see cuz he's in the living room and so I will ask him if he has had his meal, how's his day, how many laps on the wheel did he run today and stuff like that.




If he's in a bad mood, which I can tell since I'm his best fren too, he will ignore me by pretending to be asleep.








Hammie is still considered a stud at his age cuz he has big balls. And the girls around the neighbourhood loves to flirt with him.




Mr well hung.



And my relationship with best fren number 1 at times, has affected my relationship with best fren number 2 becuz best fren number 2 - Mr wei will get jealous at times.



And becuz I said that Hammie is well hung, I must also comment that Mr wei is well hung too. In case, he gets jealous.



Mr wei, since he is ignoring me now too, I shall blog a little about him.



Mr wei, currently 25, was a well hung classmate whom had questionable relationship with another guy in my class, Mr Lee.



Mr wei, though at times, slightly gayish and at times risk being hit on by other gay men becuz he has a cute and perky butt, has been a great boyfren.



Mr wei, currently 25, is a typical Type A so he is supposed to be calm, mild-tempered, reliable and undecisive according to the write-up on the Newpaper (Jun 02)



And Mr wei is supposed to complement me cuz I'm supposed to be a hot headed, stubborn, extroverted Type O.



Blah blah



Bullshit



Anybody who knows me well will know that I'm a piece of walking candy man. Sugar and spice and everything nice.



By the way, I'm blogging this while I'm supposed to be getting ready to go out and meet Mr wei.. so I guess I will be late again.



Footnote:


You know how mums have a tendency to force you to do things that you don't want to do?


Today I was happily minding my own business - spamming my resume out to potential employers and my mum was singing her lungs away behind me in the living room.


Den all of a sudden, she asked me, "you understand what I singing or not?" and becuz she was singing in hokkien, I said no.


Den she proceeded to ask if I want to know what the lyrics mean.


I mean what the .....


Does the back of my head look like it wants to know what the song means?


I know someday the lightning god will strike me cuz I did something childish - I covered my ears and whined "no no no no no no" like there was no tomorrow.


The thing was my mum proceeded to tell me the lyrics even though my hands were over my ears and I was wailing my "no no no no" like some 5 year old.


There you have it. A brief introduction on my mum too.