<body>

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Give me back my koi


Today is a saturday afternoon.



I'm sitting in front of the pc, with my msn on offline mode, waiting patiently for Mr Wei to be done with his IPPT test at Bedok.



IPPT = Individual Physical Proficiency Test



Although I did spot a faint outline of muscles the other time I met up with him, I think he's going to fail miserably for his test.



Just now, I nearly peed in my shorts when I read Nana's blog about $300 for rental of convocation gown plus refreshment for 2 guests.



In protest, I'm going to do one of the following:



1) Turn up naked, instigate my frens to turn up naked as well and staged a major protest outside SIM


2) Gate crash in my oldest, smelliest pajamas with bolster in tow


3) Turn out in formal wear, pretend to be the guests of frens who have rental the gowns and hover around the buffet tables like a housefly.


4) Pay the $300, gorge myself sick on salmon sushi during the buffet, after which I will steal a Koi & kope some toilet napkins home after the ceremony to make up for the $300



Note: Should you want to talk about doing charity during your interviews, you can tell your interviewer that you contributed to our school's Feed the Kois fund for two bloody whole years.



I'm SO NOT going to attend my own graduation if I have to fork out that sum of money. Even if my parents fork out this money.



And I can't believe that people have forked out money for this too.



Like how people say, marriage is once in a lifetime so must make it grand blah blah blah.



Marriage could happen twice or thrice in a lifetime too wat.



So what if I can only experience graduation once in my lifetime? Look small me ah you.



When the day I regret not being able to wear a convocation gown comes, I will go wrap myself in a big, shapless cloth (eg curtain) to suppress this regret.






For $300 bloody dollars, I can:


1) Go for 30 K-Lunches at Kbox and sing myself hoarse


2) Loan it out to my always-on-credit fren and receive interest over time [Good Idea]


3) Treat my frens to dinner twice [Wishful thinking on your parts]


4) Gorge myself silly at Pariss International Seafood Buffet and still have change left for shopping



All in all, for $300, I can doll up myself in pretty dresses as compared to a convocation gown which I NOE WILL LOOK HORRIBLE ON ME.



I mean who has ever looked pretty wrapped in blue curtains. Not me.



Modern life is rubbish. Plus crappy. Not to mention expensive.



2 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 10:47 PM, July 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

OEI!!!! WHERE ART THOU?!

 

At 5:31 PM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Come back to Earth, please!