<body>

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Blindspots


Today something scary happened to me while I was at home.



The vision in my left eye was uncleared.



There were black spots blocking my vision which resulted in only partial vision in my left eye.



And nothing that I do could get rid of those black spots which covered my vision.



I tried splashing my left eye with tap water, washing it with eyewash, rubbing it furiously and taking a nap.



Nothing worked.



To tell you the truth, I was pretty freaked out. Things like these, people take for granted until they are about to lose them...



I'm not a particularly religious person but I did pray that I wouldnt be robbed of my vision :(



I don't know what's wrong but my vision slowly cleared in about 2-3 hours



I hope nothing is wrong with my vision, so I should be going for an eye examination one of these days and I googled and found out that Singapore Polytechnic offers an eye check at only $5!!