<body>

Monday, June 06, 2005

To the Moon and Back


FEELING DOWN



A big thank you to the honeybunnies who wished me luck today for my interview.


I seriously needed it because I forgot to borrow CMJ's lucky red panties from her on Saturday. boohoo


Some tough questions encountered at the Killer Interview today:




1) How would you educate your clients on how to use market research?



My sequence of thoughts:


a) HUH?!?! in big bold capital letters


b) Nabeh - self explanatory


c) panic - weakness of humans when faced with unknown




So I talked about the importance of market research.


Which absolutely has no link whatsoever to his question


I know. Cuz I can see the questions marks hanging over his head after that.




2) How would you engage a quiet respondent in a focus group?



With a ring lah


HAHA


Nabeh.




3) How would you improve research process be it quantative or qualitative?



Pay researchers more to do less, Mr Cheong. That is what I think will improve the process




FEELING DOWN-ER



After the depressing interview, I decided to go for a hair trim.



I have decided to stop risking myself being labelled an arsonist in the future since my hair ends WILL no doubt cause a bush fire these days



And the hair dresser offered to trim my fringe for me too.




So if you see me on the streets, pls don't scream in my face



I debated with my conscience about putting the picture of hideous chucky on my blog.



Because I know some of you children out there, will no doubt be screaming for mummy right now or have a nightmare later.



So I have decided to post a super duper cute picture to make sure that you have your beauty sleep later on.



Baby Rachel



Isn't she a doll?




UP TO THE MOON



Semester results are OUT!!



Hope you guys did well!



My grades are nothing fantastic lah but I passed my International Marketing module which I thought I will flunk!!



Yippy!!



BACK TO EARTH



How many times must I say that good things don't last?



Stupid bunny



MY BLOODY BOYFREN LAUGHED AT MY HAIR.



After his interview, he came by my place for dinner.



When I opened the bloody door, he laughed and said exactly, "HAHA, so cute"



And since he is playing game and ignoring me now







Hahaha pumpkin you are so cute too: from your girfren from hell




p/s wrote this yesterday but forgot to post it.. boohoo.. sorrie :)



3 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 1:35 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Thank you!
[url=http://ugosnimb.com/pheb/bpij.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ooyzszld.com/moyt/famq.html]Cool site[/url]

 

At 1:37 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 

At 1:37 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Thank you!
http://ugosnimb.com/pheb/bpij.html | http://pduhxdsq.com/thdt/rjfm.html