<body>

Saturday, June 11, 2005

It ain't easy being cheesy


Today is Friday Blog Fever.



Supposed to be.



But seriously do you know the amount of work and time I spend on composing a long post?



I bet you don't.



Cause most of you are probably snoring like Jellyfishes.. oops i mean pigs when I bulletpoint my thoughts.



Even nerds and geeks - allegedly smart people, not bimbos I tell you, have to think about what to write and let me tell you the actual writing is a very very difficult task.



This is my indirect way of telling you that today's post is not going to be long.



I'm trying to make this post as long as I can.



It aint easy being cheesy.




Anyway, after the last post in which i called some men mentally challenged (also known as stupid), everyone must be thinking that I'm a men hater.



Of cuz not!! I'm not a men hater!!



I love men. Mr wei. Mr brad. Mr lau. and others flavour of the month.



In every single way I can. In G-string, tongs, boxers. Anything. I'm not very fussy.



My theory is very simple.



Judge men with a critical eye. Especially the ones you think you will spend your life with.



Don't be a dumb-bell hor. Some men are wily foxes. I added the word some in case Mr wei has a problem with that sentence.




Today, CMJ made me go to her frenster profile to take a look.



Becuz she said that she posted pictures of her brother.



WooHoo



And I was damn curious to see if charisma runs in the family.



To CMJ: Sad to say, it seems like only you have got it baby ---> yeah this is the good bunny talking. the evil bunny is bathing now.. so you are safe for the moment.



I promised myself some time ago to stop going to frenster becuz:



1) I thought that my blog will be enough to keep me going


2) My kaypoh nose will start to itch which I wanted to avoid


3) My whole body will be itch to bitch about someone, actually anyone



Meow.



Anyway I just wanna say this after visiting Frenster:



There seems to be an increased in the female population taking their own strange pictures in unimaginable poses.



Type 1:



The 'oh watchout for birdshit from above' pose



Females prone to these usual take their own pictures from a certain angle from above - hence the name



I would like to state some examples of people we know who likes to do this, but you know... I always get into trouble when I open my big trap


Anyway, this pose is bad for the eyeballs. Straining them you know...



With so much of their eye-white exposed, they actually look abit possessed..




Type 2:



The 'oh my right side view is better den my left side view' pose




I would love to continue to describe more about the various types of poses found on frenster but my pesky Mr wei is prohibiting my blog schedule.



It's late and he wants me to sleep.



Often in geniuses life, there are evil forces. You know what I mean.



So I will continue this some other day. Soon.



I will leave you with this blog from Miss Sotona and EC's good fren and best project mate



I present to you, The contender for the shortest blog award - 22 words in all. I counted. But I may be wrong.





There's just one post by the way.




Okie anyway, just go and see the bad brother which has caused our beloved CMJ so much headache. HEE



Nite.



Disclaimer: No stuffy toy was hurt in the process of photography.



3 Fan(s) in the Fanclub today ||| Irritating fans Corner

At 1:33 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Great work!
[url=http://tgmmvgmh.com/mzlq/mzaj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://grdxbagk.com/ladr/zzsr.html]Cool site[/url]

 

At 1:33 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 

At 1:33 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous, your number one fan said,

Nice site!
http://tgmmvgmh.com/mzlq/mzaj.html | http://zesehgbg.com/dgtc/fmeq.html